Friday, July 25, 2008

One Week Later...

Well, we have been home one week and I am not sure if we are adjusting or not. I am still trying to figure out Daniel's eating and sleeping schedules. Tom and Sam are adjusting slowly. Sam seems to be throwing a few more tantrums, but I kind of expected that. Tom still thinks the baby is a fun toy, and loves to hold and sing to him. Mom and Dad are just trying to function on little sleep. I just thought I would post a few cute pictures (of course we have taken a lot) of Daniel and the family. This was the sign that the boys made for our homecoming. There were footprints, and handprints, and of course, helicopters painted all over it. This is the outfit we brought him home in.
I don't know what is up with my kids, but we seen to always have problems with them being jaundice. Daniel had to spend two days sitting on the billi lights. Luckily it was not as long as Sam (he had to do it for a week). Now he is doing good.

We gave Daniel his first bath yesterday. He did pretty well until it was Mom's turn to get him dressed. He really didn't like being cold.
Well, that is all for now. I can't believe how fast time goes, and how quickly the kids grow up. I hope you all enjoy the pictures, and I will try and keep updating. Love to everyone!

5 comments:

The Vause's said...

What a little cutie pie!!! I love the sign...that was so thoughtful of all your boys to do that. The bili lights are pretty interesting; I was picturing something completely different. I love the bath picture...so cute! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Rose said...

I'm always amazed at how little they are when they first come home, but how fast they grow. Cute pictures.

Rebecca said...

Wow, what a cute baby! What a fun and hard time it is to have a little one. You are amazing. I wanted to send my love!! Just a thought, you should come down and stay here....or maybe Jan and Steves....and then all us sister-in-laws could take the boys and help you get some sleep? What do you think?

Rose said...

Really. We want to help out all we can.

Becky Mitchell said...

I have the best sister-in-laws in the world. Thank you so much for you love and concern. I would love to come down. I will have to figure out when. My sister Shelley in in town for the next week and a half and then school starts. I love you all!

Birthday's

April is here and with it brings many birthday's. On April 5th Ed turned 36 (shhh, don't tell anyone), and on the 10th Tommy turned 6. The boys had a lot of fun on their birthdays.

For Ed's we went to an indoor go-cart place, and let Ed and his best-friend Darryl go racing. Ed's bosses, Jean and Vaughn, also joined them for some fun. Of course with my belly getting bigger I got to babysit the boys. They had fun playing the video games and watching Dad get his butt kicked by his friend (shhh, don't tell anyone that either).

For Tom's birthday we decided to go bowling. It was a lot of fun for the whole family. Obviously we haven't done it for awhile, and Mom had a little handicap with the stomach. Tom and Sam almost beat their Mom! It was a little embarrasing. Everyone had a good time though.

The Family Bowling

The Family Bowling
Tom Bowling

The Family Bowling

The Family Bowling
Becky Bowling

The Family Bowling

The Family Bowling
Ed Bowling

The Family Bowling

The Family Bowling
Sam Bowling